Under the Education for Justice (E4J) initiative, the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) is developing university modules and teaching guides on Anti-Corruption and Integrity. The materials are designed to support lecturers in teaching these topics at universities around the world. All modules are developed as open-access content and can be modified to fit the lecturer’s requirements.
- The E4J university modules are flexible and adaptable to local, cultural and disciplinary contexts.
- The modules are also multidisciplinary and interactive.
- Each of them is designed as a basis for a 3-hour session.
- They focus on both general and applied areas, and can be used either in specialized courses or as components in existing non-corruption courses.
- The modules on integrity and ethics are accompanied by a Teaching Guide which provides additional pedagogical guidance.
These E4J university modules represent a great source of anti-corruption knowledge–offered in an accessible way for adoption in university courses–as well as an inspiration for the increasing discussion of such topics among faculty members.