[Content from CIPE’s Anti-Corruption & Governance Center (ACGC) website here]
The Anti-Corruption & Governance Center (ACGC), part of the Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE), contacted the 850-member Anti-Corruption Advocacy Network (ACAN), which is a virtual anti-corruption community that spans the globe, to hear what its members are listening to. Using their recommendations as well as our own research, the ACGC narrowed down a list of 10 unmissable anti-corruption podcasts.
- Kickback – The Global Anticorruption Podcast by Mathew Stephenson, Nils Köbis, Christopher Starke and Jonathan Kleinpass.
- FCPA Compliance Report by Tom Fox.
- Democracy That Delivers Podcast by CIPE.
- Compliance Perspectives SCCE Podcast by Adam Turteltaub.
- Bribe, Swindle or Steal by Alexandra Wrage.
- Making a Killing by the Hudson Institute’s Kleptocracy Initiative.
- The Suspicious Transactions Report by RUSI’s CFCS.
- Financial Crime Insights Podcasts by RUSI’S CFCS.
- Anti-Corruption Conversations by Billy Jacobson.
- Fraud Eats Strategy by Scott Moritz.