[Content from public call here]
The fourth annual Academia against Corruption in the Americas (ACA) Conference will be held virtually on May 14-15, 2021. As the title suggests, this is an international, interdisciplinary forum for the academic anti-corruption community to share research results and teaching experiences.
ACA has three main goals:
1. to enrich and promote multidisciplinary research on corruption and anti-corruption in the Americas.
2. to promote the inclusion of courses or sub-topics on corruption in university curricula, in special sessions on teaching (anti-)corruption.
There are three session types:
1. research on corruption and anticorruption, especially in the Americas
2. didactic tools and examples of teaching corruption and anticorruption
3. tools and exercises from civil society for research and class activities
Languages: Submissions accepted in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and French.
Presentations at the conference may be in English or Spanish.
Submission deadline: January 15, 2021
Decisions announced: February 15, 2021
Submission: We invite professors, researchers, and civil society organizations from all disciplines to submit proposals at https://app.oxfordabstracts.com/stages/2232/submitter. Please send queries to Bonnie J. Palifka, firstname.lastname@example.org.