Below is an excerpt of the content published on the OECD website.
Integrity is imperative for governments and businesses to work together on every level: where are the gaps, and how can they be bridged? How can transparency be reinforced within and through civil society? How to strengthen trust between public, private and other sectors for the benefit of society as a whole?
With over 2000 participants from 120 countries, the OECD Global Anti-Corruption & Integrity Forum is leading the policy debate on integrity and anti-corruption worldwide. Join the discussion at the 2020 Forum in Paris.
The process to request registration to the 2020 OECD Global Anti-Corruption & Integrity Forum is done in two steps, detailed below. Please note that registration for the 2020 Forum will close on 18 March 2020.
Step 1: Pre-register to the event
- Access the registration page using your MyOECD account details to login.
- If you already have a MyOECD account but do not remember your login or password, you can reset your password.
- If you do not yet have a MyOECD account, create an account here.
- Complete the online form and submit your registration request (deadline: 18 March 2020).
- You will receive an automatic email informing you that the OECD team has received your registration request.
Step 2: Registration request review and status result
- The OECD team will review your registration request.
- You will receive an email with the outcome of your registration status (validated, further information required, or rejected).
- If the OECD team has validated your registration request, you will receive additional information by email the week before the event to facilitate your access to the OECD. Please bring with you a valid ID/Passport to pass the security check.